SCIENCE FOUNDATION COURSE
Objectives of the Science Foundation course are:
- To make the students understand and master basic concepts in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Logical reasoning.
- The focus will be on encouraging students to apply the concepts learnt to real-life situations. The programme will encourage the students to think OUT OF THE BOX.
- The Science Foundation programme will not only help children understand better what is taught in regular school classes, and hence do well in board exams but will also help them develop the acumen which will give them a distinctive edge over the rest of their peers.
- The school students shall have the benefit of coaching/training by the experienced faculties from India.
- Exposure of students to the vast and competitive mode of exams.
- Notable improvement in the performance of the students in the School/Board as well as in Competitive Examinations.
- Regular Assessment according to their attitude.
- Doubt clearing sessions
- Details about different competitive exams and assistance to which exam the student can write Exposure to model questions & practising sessions for these questions.
- For grade 7,8,9,10 students