A Career in "Chartered Accountancy" is obviously an unrivalled career option that every commerce student can aspire for. We offer excellent coaching for “CA- CPT” to “CA- Final” all under one roof with leading faculty & subject matter experts of our country. We pride ourselves in gathering leading professionals of INDIA who are capable of giving our students a distinct edge in the market place.
Chartered Accountancy is seen as the elite of finance profession , The emerging Indian economy is demanding more Chartered Accountants as the Total number of chartered Accountants available in India is less than 2.5 lakhs and the need is more than 10 lakhs today. They have a wide array of opportunities in Business and Industry, Financial services or Individual practice.
The exuberant pay packets and ever increasing opportunities are just a tip of the iceberg. For a properly oriented Chartered Accountant the sky is the limit.
The Entry level test is named as Common Proficiency Test (CPT) which is designed in the pattern of entry level test for engineering, medical and other professional courses. It is a test of 4 hours duration comprising of two sessions of 2 hours each, with a break between two sessions. The test comprises of objective type questions
Second level is called IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course), after CPT or direct entry.
The last leg of the Chartered Accountancy course is Final Course, designed to impart expert knowledge in financial reporting, auditing and professional ethics, taxation, corporate laws, system control, strategic finance and advanced management
Direct entry to CA ( CA- Intermediate )
The following categories of students are eligible to register directly for Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course without passing the Common Proficiency Test (CPT):-
- Graduates or Post Graduates from Commerce stream having secured an aggregate a minimum of 55% of the total marks or other Graduates or Post Graduates having secured in aggregate a minimum of 60% of the total marks in the examination conducted by any recognised University (including Open University).
- Candidates who have passed the Intermediate level examination of CWA or CS.Students can directly enter in the Article ship of 3 years period after completing
CA Course @ Victoria Include:-
- Class focus more on practical accountancy and train them to become an accountant along with their B.com studies
- We train the students with all accounting package like Tally, Quick Books and Sage
- Classes conducted by Expert Faculties
- Regular college (Monday to Friday 10am to 3 Pm)
- Soft skill classes , Project and Case study
- Placement Assistance for Accounting Job